Sunday, November 8, 2009

From Dr Swenson at MACSA


  • God is sufficient unto Himself.
  • Ministry for Jesus was the person right in front of him.
  • Jesus never ran.
  • “You are not going to hurry Me. You are going to have to fit into My schedule.”
  • God invented human limits. They help us remember that we are not God.
  • Joy is an early casualty of overload.
  • God is very strong and very loving. He didn’t have to be both.
  • If I step in a hole and break my leg I know my field will still be plowed. &mdash Amish description of community
  • Human beings are what matter most. They’re what Jesus died for.
  • Time is the context for relationships.
  • God will give you enough time and resources to accomplish His will for your life.
  • You cannot satiate people with economics.
  • The countries with the most technology are the most stressed.
  • Everything you own, owns you.
  • “I want you to want Me more than anything else.”

Dr. Richard Swenson

No comments: